Use of Website
While the Website, its content and any of the information on it (together "the Content") is published in good faith, 9x Securities makes no warranty or representation about the Content including as to it being free of errors or omissions, complete or correct. 9x Securities excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of the Content. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by 9x Securities is, to the extent permitted by law.
9x Securities c will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of use of the Content, including loss of business profits.
9x Securities reserves the right to change, amend or delete the Content from time to time and without notice.
9x Securities obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided. Nothing on the Website should be construed to alter or form part of such agreement.
Copyright in the Content, including but not to limited to text, photographs, images, pictures, music, audio, audiovisual and any other work provided by 9x Securities belongs to 9x Securities or its licensors.
Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion or reproduction of the Content without the express permission of the copyright holder, whether 9x Securities the original author or another entity, is prohibited except for printing and storage for personal use or other specific use permitted under copyright law.Permission to use the Content may be obtained by contacting 9x Securities. Note that permission to use the Content may be refused by 9x Securities in its sole discretion.
Trade marks & Intellectual Property
Rights to the trade marks, logos and product names appearing on the Website belong to 9x Securities or to other entities. The use of any trade marks, logos and product names without permission from 9x Securities or the right holder is prohibited, except for specific use permitted under trade mark law or other laws. You are requested to contact 9x Securities before making use of any trade marks, logos or product names appearing on the Website. email@example.com
Linking to the Website
Prior approval must be obtained from 9x Securities to link to the Website. Approval to link to the Website will be refused if any of the following is or is suspected to be the case:
If approval is given by 9x Securities to another website operation to link to the Website then the website operation must comply with the following:
- if the website linking to the Website is defamatory to 9x Securities, its officers or employees;
- if the website linking to the Website contains content that may damage the goodwill and reputation of 9x Securities;
- if the format of the link makes it unclear that the material it references comes from the Website;
- if the link is presented in a manner that suggests a collaborative or cooperative relationship between the website and 9x Securities or that 9x Securities certifies or supports the website on which the link appears; or
- if the link is considered by 9x Securities to be inappropriate for any other reason.
9x Securities may at any time require removal of any link to the Website even if approval has previously been granted.
- may link but not replicate the Content without 9x Securities consent;
- must not create a browser or border environment around the Content without 9x Securities consent;
- must not imply that 9x Securities is endorsing it or its products or services without 9x Securities consent;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with 9x Securities;
- must not present false, misleading or disparaging information about 9x Securities products or services;
- must not use 9x Securities trade marks without permission from 9x Securities; and
- must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.